Wednesday, August 30

Finally tagged

The One has tagged me… so here I go.

I am thinking about...

The movie I wanted to make…

The conversation that didn’t happen…

And those thousand questions that hung in air….

I said...I have moved on…

I want to...get washed on the shores….

Soak in the rain….

Read a book….

I wish...I didn’t have to see the writing on the wall.

I hear...The sound of the unspoken….

I wonder...If I’ll ever be thin…..
I regret...The lonely toothbrush, the cold tea.

Also thrown away gift wrappers…

I am...Finding myself.

I dance...Badly and madly, also when I am drunk.

I sing...Loudly, very loudly. And very very badly

I cry...without tears.

I am not always...moody and sublime.I

make with my hand...scribbles of a life led

I write...When I am really low

Also when I am really drunk

I confuse...myself everytime I try sorting myself out

I need...to lose weight

I tag...

Nobody.

13 comments:

White Magpie said...

The rains are almost gone. Better do the soaking bit fast :)

Ajit Chouhan said...

You said you write when you are really low and also when really drunk.

Does it means you are on high and you've stopped drinking these days :-)

shikha said...

would not consider this an update:(

please update...!!

sanjay jha said...

nameste.
looking forward to your posts.
jhaji.

http://jhaji-jhaji.blogspot.com/

shuchika said...

white magpie : with bombay rains , you can never be sure.

ajit : neither high nor sober.

nor drunk and low.

hate to say I am busy. Covering you at every step in life.

Shikha: the new update will soon come, thats a promise.

Sanjay : thanks for stopping by. Went to your blog. and I must say - Pran jayee per shaan jaye was a real different movie. had loved its underlying sensitivity and subtle humor. you have a way with things.

Amy said...

Hey ya!
I think i did this tag as well! I agree with the dancing bit - although i never get drunk i still look like that when i dance! I read in yoru profil that your favourite book is "a suitable boy" - i'm like half way through that book right now! It's amazing! I was on a plane and i was reading it and the flight attendant actually stopped and had a huge chat with me about it! I don't know when i'll finish it though..it's huge! Anyway, great blog! i'll come back!
-Amy

White Magpie said...

If not the rains, then the shower will do...hehe..

Look forward to the update..

shikha said...

welcome...after the hibernation...and

NOW WRITE...!!

Anonymous said...

hi boring and dull

Anonymous said...

you seem to be .... qutie an pessimist chap .... live life for others and dont have golden aura .. and not come out of complexes

rodeo said...

oooh
so tagged................

y doo ppl tend to kno 'em self.

when they r tagged..........

y dont normally ppl are unable to recognise there orignal self??????????

shikha said...

what happened shuchika....come bk!!!

shikha said...

hi...wanted to speak to you..can i have your mobile number